Thursday, May 26, 2011

18 Months

A year and a half...a lifetime. It's like my life is divided now. There's the life I had with him...and the life I have now.

It's not a bad life, but it sure is different...and certainly not what I imagined it would be. I spend more time with my girls and my friends. I'm learning about health and studying at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and I will be going back to college in the fall. Maybe I'm just trying to keep myself busy...or maybe I realize that I could possibly have another 30 years alone. That's a long time unless you're enjoying life. So, I'm giving it a whirl.

I still have "those days" and today could very well be one of them. The emotional side of me wants to stay in bed, cry, and be all "woe is me." The practical side of me says "get your ass outa bed and get moving." I'm still wondering who will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment