Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Please...no PDA

I was never one for public displays of affection. I never cared for those mushy anniversary cards or big displays of affection at Valentine's Day. I sure didn't want anyone feeding me chocolate covered strawberries at dinner. Mike, on the other hand, wanted everyone to see how much he loved me. It drove me crazy. If we were dancing, he wanted to be lip-locked. He would chase me around the kitchen table in front of friends saying "just give me 3 minutes."

So, today I was driving along...listening to my iPod...lost in thought...when I saw them. Standing at the bus stop, arms wrapped around each other, sucking on each others' faces, oblivious to anything else happening around them. And I thought to myself...."oh gag me." Some things haven't changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment