Friday, March 11, 2011

Sleeping Arrangements

I understand from other widows, that spending money after your husband dies is very easy to do. I sure did it. Boy oh boy...did I ever.


After Mike died, I had my mom move in with me and gave her my old bedroom. I totally destroyed and remodeled a spare bedroom initially intending it to be for her. When she moved to Linda's, I decided to keep the new remodeled bedroom for myself. It was too hard to sleep in the room I shared with Mike anyways. Then I went nuts buying new furniture, bedding, and curtains.

One year later...I'm back in my old bedroom. It just feels right. Which brings me to...

the house is still on the market. Since December, 3 people have looked at it. It's looking like I'm going to be sleeping somewhere in this house for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment