Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Friends

I am on facebook...like everyone else in the world I guess.

Anyways, I now have my mom living with me. She is in the beginning stages of alzheimers, and I know things are going to get very bad. Right now though...things are kind of funny.
Some of the stuff she says and does are outright hilarious, so I have posted a few of them for my friends to see. Now, I am not one who just friend requests everyone and I'm pretty selective in who I accept as a friend. Unfortunately, I may have erred in a couple of choices.

Apparently, some people feel the need to tell me their opinion of me on facebook for all to see. I have been told that some of the things I post are disrespectful. Well, guess what? I am my mother's daughter and Be Warned: I am not necessarily nice these days.

I have no patience for people who judge. Open your doors so we can all see how you're living.

No comments:

Post a Comment