Saturday, May 15, 2010

What Do I Want to do with the Rest of My Life

Interesting question...'cause I now have the opportunity to do a little searching. I read a thought-provoking comment, based on the movie Groundhog Day. If you had to live today over and over again, would you be pissed off or would you be perfectly ok with that? hmmm.

I guess, for me, it isn't going to be about the job. I'm all set with that for a while. At some point I'll be looking, but not yet.

It's about success...what I think success is anyways. It may not be what anyone else thinks it is. For me, success is about loving relationships, having fun, family, friends, being healthy, having energy, laughter, a peaceful home, practicing my spirituality, and doing the things I love to do. If I get paid for any of that, all the better.

The things I am not willing to put with anymore are drama, being controlled (like I was at work), toxic people and things, and mostly "stupid." I'm sure some of the bubbles that have been popping in my life lately are due to these things that I no longer want in my life (although I still can't understand for the life of me why Mike had to die).

So, I'm ready to move forward. What do I want to do with the rest of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment