Wednesday, January 18, 2012

In a New England Winter

I woke up early Monday morning to the realization that we had no heat.  Two things went through my mind..."good, I saved some money" and "shit, how much is this going to cost me?"  Yeah, I know.

Anyways, after making sure I still had fuel, I realized that the batteries in the thermostat were on the weak side.  Luckily, I had some or the television remote would have been idled for the morning.

So, I solved a little problem on my own.  Shouldn't I feel proud?

On Tuesday, we had some snow followed by rain.  On the way to work, I realized that my windshield washer fluid was almost empty.  I realized that I had some in the trunk of my car, so I raised the hood of my car and dumped it in when I got to work.

So, I solved a little problem on my own.  Shouldn't I feel proud?

Yeah.  No.  What usually happens when this kind of stuff pops up, is I flip my middle finger to the sky and, in a few choice words, tell Mike what I think of him for leaving this crap for me.  Yeah, I know.








No comments:

Post a Comment