Tuesday, January 10, 2012

God Never Gives You More Than You Can Handle

What a load of crap.  No...really.

I see those words a lot on social websites.  But, honestly...if that were 100% true, we wouldn't have kids who kill themselves because they were bullied and people wouldn't be starving to death in Third World Countries (and maybe in our own country too).

For me, a better explanation is this:  Sometimes, life just throws you a huge bomb and you get propelled into another life.  Perhaps it's the life that you really are supposed to live.  If God is your thing, your love for Him (and His for you) may carry you through into that next life.  But to say that God never gives you more than you can handle, implies (for me) that God decided to strike him dead at my expense. 

I still struggle with the God thing.  Can ya tell?







No comments:

Post a Comment