Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday

One year ago, on the Monday before Thanksgiving, Mike went to the doctor for a checkup. Just thinking about it pisses me off. I will never understand why his medication wasn't adjusted for the weight loss or why the doctor didn't know that the pain in his foot could be related to that medication. Damn it.


This is a hard week for me. I can't sit still. If I do, I think too much. This weekend, I painted a bench, cleaned out the refrigerator, cleaned out the office, and painted the kitchen. At this rate, I could have the entire house remodeled by Thanksgiving Day.

On another note, mom wants to go back to Linda's. She is so funny. She told me that she wished Linda and I lived together so she could live with both of us. Yeah....No!

No comments:

Post a Comment