Friday, December 31, 2010

So Long 2010

Another year done...and what a year it was. I didn't make any New Years Resolutions last year. I was just hoping I could make it through without losing my mind. I lived for Wine Nights, Saturday dinner with friends, pointless cruises, and mini vacations. What I found was...after such a huge loss, it's pretty important to find "little flashes of light." Looking back, I can actually "see" how those little flashes of light helped me to move forward. I will admit, sometimes "moving forward" means flipping my middle finger toward the sky and cursing him for leaving.

So this year, I'd like to do something really BIG to ring in the New Year...make some huge change that shocks the hell out of everyone. hahahaha. Who the hell am I kidding? My friends and family have had enough of that. hmmm...me too...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment